AdAppter.mobi publishers rules
Publishers who wish to participate in AdAppter.mobi must also comply with the following rules. If you fail to comply with these rules, we reserve the right to disable ad serving to your app (mobile website) and/or disable your AdAppter.mobi account at any time.
Invalid clicks and impressions
Publishers may not click their own ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods.
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.
Publishers may not place AdAppter.mobi ads on pages with content that violates any of our content rules. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance. Apps with AdAppter.mobi ads may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organisation
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g. firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Publisher will adhere to any additional implementation and technical guidelines as may be provided by AdAppter.mobi;
- Once the AdAppter.mobi ad call is initiated, third parties may not interfere with or change the delivery or display of the ad;
- Revenue share will be paid only to the publisher; and
- AdAppter.mobi is not obligated to provide support to, guarantee compatibility with, or discuss discrepancy resolution with any third party.
AdAppter.mobi code may not be altered, nor may the standard behavior, targeting or delivery of ads be manipulated in any way that is not explicitly permitted by AdAppter.mobi. In particular , publishers may not change the ads texts and images. Do not use the pre-caching and the usual and do not save advertising. Ad requests must be performed dynamically, and on mobile sites - updated when you refresh the page.
Apps should only use the latest version of SDK to request ads, unless otherwise provided by written agreement with AdAppter.mobi.
Restricted information sharing
Publishers may not share either source Google SDK code or uncompiled AdAppter.mobi SDK code with any third party.
AdAppter.mobi’s network mediation service is intended to enable access to participating third party ad networks’ first party advertiser demand. The following applies both to AdAppter.mobi's network mediation features and any third party network mediation that publisher may use: